Thursday, February 11, 2010

LOVE QUOTES Contest

 
In honor of Valentines Day babycheeks is giving one of our lucky newsletter readers movies passes for a date night on us!  Here are some of those great entries:
 
together is a perfect place to be because it's there that you can be delightfully imperfect. and there's nothing closer to perfection than being loved just because you are

You had me at hello! 

Tis absense, however, that makes the heart grow fonder. 

Always love like it's your last day together because you never know when that will be.

It doesn't matter where you go, it's who's beside you that counts. 

Love is not breathlessness, its not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion.  That is just being "in love" which any of us can convince ourselves we are.  Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away. 

Grow old with me, the best is yet to be. 

Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched.  They must be felt with heart.

I am who I am because of you.  You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, every day we are together is the greatest day of my life.  I will always be yours.  And, my darling, you will always be mine.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails